Thursday, July 17, 2008

cool

Okay. Some of you are misleaded by my previous post.
Chester's not some guy in MJC. He's the super dashing lead vocalist in LinkinPark.
yupps.

and yeah why am I so free to blog now? Because I've completed most of my tutorials.
and yup, waiting for people to register for Funfestique.
Open house mass dance is gonna be here too. Will have headaches choreographing.
real bad.... but fun!

and yupps, I guessed I've improved in soccer (though am still noobie noob now).
scored a few goals ytd. Fitness training was fun still.
Just cut away the testing part.
and me being me, fell again while doing back paddling.
(If you can recall the last time was at ITEbishan) DANGGGG.
nevermind. I'm so bored now.

ENTERTAIN ME !

&I must say. I'm missing everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home