Sunday, July 20, 2008

chil

Love chilling with these crazy boys.

can totally be myself and destress after a crazy week in school.
total madness !
click-clack-clock. kiss goodbye to all worries.
Will post more photos @ Shutterfly when I get em from philo.













































.
.
.
and I've got Zhiwei's super damn unglam IC photo !
eehehehehehehehehehehe.
4 years transform !

I wanna see some improvements in you guys dancing kayyyy.
ZHG is improving !

yupps. saw jeevo buddy and this is the first thing he told me online.

[c=4]<>[/c][c=2]Drink Beer, Fcuk Fear[/c] says:
cool hair. u look japanese man...

ahah. THANKS HUH BROTHER.
and when will you quit smoking? :D:D:D

wheeee ~ my mummy just talked to me after the 6 days of coldwar.
Mak, if you'r reading this, thanks for hearing my ramblings.
and you are right, EMOING IS SO NOT MY STYLE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home