Saturday, August 16, 2008

ba

Hey kiddos !
Today was SPA exam and hurray ! cause that means no more sickening SPA until next year.
Didn't study for SPA until this morning then I started memorising with Tianyong who came school at some donkey time.
LOL. ohwell. Today, Sijia, Xinli and me decided to be a little antisocial after the exam.
Didn't follow the class to whitesands and we went to the ulu ulu Elias mall instead.
saw this very disgusting housefly on the glass panel. like waliewsssss, damn sick.

rawr. been out with Baby yesterday to catch Meet Dave.
I'm so guilty for letting him wait for an hour. :/
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.
yeaps. Had two free movie tickets so we used it and I bet the people queueing behind us was wondering why we didn't have to pay.
HAHAHA. and we didn't get to see "feijiejie". :(
The movie's damn stupid and funny I couldn't stop giggling at the Murphy guy !
Anyone out there who wants to laugh your lungs out, don't miss this.

Alrights. Ima go mug now cause Baby's mugging and it really makes me feel bad cause I'm always not studying. :D:D
kuddos !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home