Friday, August 01, 2008

17th !

I'm officially 17 ! yupps. My BIGG DAYY was on thursday.
Thanks to all the 17 people who stayed up on 30 july to wish me happy 17th ,
and also all those wonderful souls who greeted me, be it on blogger/friendster/msn/sms or random hugs and handshakes along the corridors/LTs spaces.

celebration spreaded over a few days and is still going on.
gotta get my gifts frm ahjack, kangwen, paul, marissa and TXS(?) haha.
thank you in advance !

Wednesday was the unexpected celebration with soccer girls. EH EH EH EH AHHHHH~
Try being surrounded by 12 soccer girls and all of their aim was to smash that tiny pathetic piece of cake on me after i blew the pretend "candle flames" and made a wish. After I smelt like a freaking chocolate cake, it was ohhsosweet. SooHwee and Celeste took the real big big cake out.
So touched by you girls. :D that's my first time being cake-smashed on a field.

and when i went home, I saw Weifun's gift on my bed. very sweet scarf and card i must say !

thursday, the actual day.
1)Thanks Alvin who sacrificed his sleep to pass me the lovely prezzie in the morning. and thanks for the Mac breakfast.

2)Thanks to wonderful LTC group who chionged to give me the birthday cake before leaders invest.

3)and and and my dearest loversclub aka classical mandarin group, thanks for the chomel set and the birthday card and Jenny's selfmade brownie, really loved it !

4)Edinna, Xinli, Sijia, thanks for the beautiful sunflowers. Sorry i almost cause Edinna to be late for school !

5)I did something meaningful on this day-- Australia maths quiz.

6)Thanks Philo, Zhiwei, Hengguang, Xinkai for coming out to have my birthday dinner with me. Birthdaycards and that nike shin pad is way too coool.

7)My Disney icecream cake ! that adds to become the 4th cake of my 17th birthday. No more cakes til 3months later. :/

and yupps. that's all. today's been a long and drama day.
photoshoot with class. and we camwhored the entire session.
Then flew off to Dionna's house. Laughed like dn know what.
played with her two lil bros. how cute can these kids get !
went back to school with meishan then off to CO room to find Edinna.
hold your laughter trials thingy. then off to train.

collision with yvonne during first half.
Her forehead hit right on my left cheekbone.
can't meet up my yishun gang to watch movie anymore.
so yupps, gtg polyclinic to have my x-ray done for coach.
He'd better not bann me from training again.

BUDDY : yeah. read your message. Thanks for hearing me out for the past one month and for nagging to ensure i eat my meals. You'd better study hard for As and do us proud ! Throw away all the negative thoughts and be that cheerful guy whom I know of.

and Yap just called to make sure I'm going to the polyclinic tmr.
so yeah, off to bed people !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home