Thursday, August 14, 2008

raA

Okay. Apologies to soccer mates for not being myself during yesterday's training.
Just wasn't quite happy that I couldn't train and play saturday's matches.
I know coach is doing this for my good but still, it's disheartening to miss this opportunity.
but well, I'm feeling much better now so don't worry. I still love MSG.

well, today's the pretty lame chilling day in MJ where we get to wear half-u for the day.
the only happening thing was the compass elective.
HIPHOP from jitterbugs YOOOOOOO !
Dancing fever now.
PE was also uber fun !
Didn't know PE lessons could be this crazy.
so our xiaoheitofu team expanded and became xiaoheitofuahlian team, with
"kouhao kouhao kouhao !"
Ken was practically having a great laughing session at the side.
lol. first badminton, now captains ball. what's for next week girls ?

and and and, yupps.
Baby came down to MJ today for the second time (With Benny!).
must have been tiring to come all the way from woodlands,
plus all the walking in tampines that we always do as usual.
and luckily we went to LongJohns for combo 1 else I'll be starving with no dinner at home.
yupps. I'll write you your essay very very very very soon okay boss !

here's for my dear little sister, TAN LITONG.
Today's your sweeeeeet 15 already! 14/08/08.
Time flies so quickly that I almost forgot I'm already 17.
Well, just want to remind you that you'll always be someone special within.
TXS; stuck together for 3 years already. and sometimes, I really wonder how we managed to keep this sistership so longgggg without seeing each other often. Occasionally I'll also ponder upon things like what's life gonna be or have been without you two darlings by my side.
So, your birthdays will always be remembered. and yeah, noone's gonna break our circle.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER ! and if there's anything, don't hesitate to dial my number. :)
ILOVEYOU GIRL. Of course, I love Lydia toooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home