Tuesday, June 17, 2008

hellooo

Yeah. Diva la football cup's over.
I'm too lazy to blog about it.
I think I'll do up some links next time so you guys can read fom my friend's blog instead.
Fun, drama-mama experience but some of us got injured after all the tacklings. ):
not excluding meeee. :/
but aiya, who cares.

So today, went back to school for photoshoot and to do up the phobos board.
It looks awesome to me now.
but you guys won't get to see it.
we've decided to only show our board when school reopens.

and and and, I'm hearing more and more people talk about me in school, and yaa, schoolmates whom I've never talked to or even seen before are approaching me to talk at times.
It's really kinda weird, or scary because I don't know what's their discussion topic.
But nevermind, house com people are friendly and nice.
I'm sure you agree with that !
Hmmm.. maybe I should switch to livejournal and lock my posts.
feels more secure to just keep it to myself and my girlfriends.

I'm off again.
No pigs for me to disturb at this hour.
save energy to go shopping with my txs tomorrow.
I swear I'm going to spend like mad.
retail theraphy yooooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home