Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Barbeque's over !
I feel so hungry still. :x
a lot of lotover otahs. can go april's house steal some ! woots !
There's training tomorrow morning and I'm quite a gundu to still be awake at this hour to post.
BUT BUT BUT.
I MUST AND I SHOULD AND I WILL BLOG BECAUSE....

16 years in my life is about to pass and today (3rd june) is the day when ...
Lao Ken was born 18 years ago but this is not the main focus...
Today is also the day when...

I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO CYCLE !
*winks* I'm so proud of myself, Miss Becky Sooooo bodoh.

yuppsyupps. congrats me okay ! must !
yeahyeah. Was quite some quality time spent there today with the old goodies.
More tomorrow when we create havoc in Ethel's place. stayover ! :D
Camwhored a lot a lot today.
will post it up on SHUTTERFLY soon enough. Do check it out some time soon okay?

ohohoh, and I'm serious about the 17 kisses my dears.
and tattoos are so pretty I'm considering to get one. *kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home