Saturday, June 14, 2008

aint that happy afterall.

I really really really have bad sleeping hours ! and lack of sleep, please.
slept for only like 5 hours in 2 days, not because I'm busy but I just can't sleep !
Ethel says maybe I have too much stuffs in mind.
I guess she's right.
can't seem to take them off.
Even after some absolute-vodka just now at Jonard's bbq, I'm not knocked out.
Guess I failed in my attempt to quite drinking.
I'm such failure.
ain't that happy afterall. :(
Hmm. nevermind. :/
completed half of the chem revision package already.
Left with Chembonding lecture notes last section, h2 specimen paper and the mcqs.
Then I'm moving on to Maths.
Econs, leave it to the last I guess.
I think I'll still probably fail my midyears.
But I got to pass for house com's sake.
Leave it to destiny...
anw, won't be posting that often until school starts.
and somehow will be missing in action so don't be worried if you can't reach me by mobile.
I'm isolating myself for the next week to sort out some stuffs for a fresh term in july !
Alrights, I'm off.
to try and sleep. or Joseph's gonna gonna make me buy 10 laptops from him.
Diva la futbol tomorrow. wish us luck.
&Marissa, have fun there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home