Tuesday, June 03, 2008

random

Donkey years. My blog, it's starting to rot, I know.

Holidays hadn't been like holidays actually.
Every week's like just studying for MYE and soccer trainings.
I'm starting to feel a little stressed as the exam dates approaches.
and of course, the killer of all, project work.
hmmmmm. let's recap what I've did and where I've been to for the last one week.

28,29 May
s414 chalet wasn't as fun as i supposed,
probably because I was too tired after the morning training session, and yeah,
the part where I had nightmares about snakes. tmd.
Thanks Edinna, Jenny and Joseph for being around through the night to ensure I'm fine.
and credits to the guys who barbequed the food for us.
We were like princesses to be served. wheee ! gentlemens indeed.
yuppsyupps Dionna, only one photo. make it up somehow somewhere. shopping pleaseeeee.

31May
Damn crap. Couldn't play soccer with the zenith usuals cause of bad weather. stinks !
Had lunch and HAHA, joke of the day was Jeff's phone. woots.
First training at Bishan ITE with meridian girls team. muahahaha.
Bad weather again so we ended up playing soccer tennis instead.
Coach nagged at me, again, but showed that he cares.
ROD NIGHT ! Went back with Huimeng. Junkfood-ed at bit.
and I saw Mariah ! My meanie ! eheh. It's heartening to see juniors becoming seniors.
I don't know why.
Off to meet Cheehan and to ahJack's bbq. So many people there man. Saw Ahming !
Left after a while. Accompanied Cheehan and his sister and his sister's bf to eat dinner.
yaa. Then home sweet home to sleeeeeeeeeep.
My piggyness never fails.

1June
0823C gathering in town. Went late, sorry ppls ! lunched at Swensons,
treated them giant Earthquake to cheer up a bit. yeah.
off to Ngee Ann City for Kindness movement cheer competition.
promised adadstra that i'll be there. GO ADASTRA !
YUPYUPPS. great performances. reminds me of cheerleading days. haha.
played a game of pool, and that dance machine that made me and Candice go insane.
Lucky Gensen's gone so he couldn't see the UNGLAM side of us girls.
Simone, stop laughing, and let's watch Panda on the 17th !
Pool again with my girlfriends at night ! Gaobin's working there ! :D

Today's just another day of mugging.
Couldn't make it for training cause my knee gave me a shock this morning.
Couldn't move an inch for half an hour. wanted to stay at home and rest
but the damn construction going on somewhere in the estate was driving me nuts.
I hate construction works ! Seriously.
But still I'll need one in the future when I get my own house. ohwell.
I need to start revision on chem bonding soon. It's 25% of the paper. gahhhh.
But I'm sure I'll be rushing when holidays are ending.
BBQ tomorrow. Training and friendly on wednesday.

haiyoyoyoyoyoyo.
It's time I dig out the nicely folded letter MsSoh wrote for me and get some motivation !
it's also time I shall not let people sit jetplanes, by not promising at all.

Hengguang's pm is a classic: a $2 ticket to watch 10 goals. worth it.
Shall go check it out the next match.
and and and, philo reminded me that my birthday's coming.
I want 17 kisses for my birthday this year !
Love long time, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home