Monday, June 09, 2008

eddddd

Photos uploaded at shutterfly ! muahahaha.
yupps. yesterday was the eat-dumplings day, i think.
can't recall the festival's name, what a disgrace to my human race. rhymes eh !
ahah. So today went over to grandma's house for eat-some-dumplings session.
Though she's senile already, but the dumplings she and aunt made were still as good as ever.
and and and, you'll be shocked at the amount of food I can still eat after eating 3 dumplings.









.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHA. yupp. that's me.
but I'm not gaining any weight.
I wanna put on some weight by next year so I can donate blood.
:D :D :D

and yeah, I've updated my wishlist. *hints*
There's a lot more but I just can't think off hand now.
muahahahas. I'm considering a haircut, again, yeah I know. heck.
Any suggestions ?
just no bobs and bangs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home