Sunday, June 08, 2008

life good

wheee ! cdc training at ITE bishan today.
basic fitness. on muddy field.
YESSS IT'S MUDDY FIELD, MUDDY BALLS, MUDDY US.
and me being me, was the first to fall flat on the pool of mud.

Coach: You sure your knee is alright ah, Becky?
*doing my back paddle*
Me: yeah yeah. cannnnnn~
*splash*

whee ! booom ! I fell ! ahah. Sounds insane but yeah, used to getting dirty after trainings.
lucky that I fell on my back. I can't imagine my entire face facial-ing with mud please.
That's way too extreme. Something funny happened again, during the minigame.

Nisha tried attacking by the center but blocked by defenders so ..

Coach: Cannot dropback !
*Nisha continues to attack after hearing that.
Coach: Nisha you shuld dropback !
Nisha: Then just now you say don't drop back !
Coach: No, I didn't.
*everybody froze*

actually, Coach meant, "Cannot ! Dropback !"

hahaha. damn hilarious we just burst out laughing.
yuppsyupps. I'm looking forward to soccer training all the time.
Though it's tiring, but we always manage to pull through it together as a team. :D

I promised myself to stay happy no matter what, only accepting occasional blues, because as people always go "life's too short to be unhappy". yupps.
and so far so good, I'm good, Life's good.

So people, please stop mentioning about my relationship issues and
don't assume anything because only the two party involved in it knows what happens best.
I don't think it's fair to just give a conclusion base on your own biased judgement.
Just because I had a couple of boyfriends and therefore I am blahblahblah....
You know, I'm a human afterall and I can feel?
It's really hurting to see my own friend say such stuffs about me.
Worst of all, directly in front of me. maybe you don't mean it.
but it does hurt, a lot. I don't care how others see me, but I care how you see me as.
Because you are a true friend that i'll always keep.
I'm not posting this hoping that others will think of me differently.
I'm posting this in hope that you'll realise your importance to me, and the rest as well.

yupps. LOVE YOU ALL BUNNIES OUT THERE.
I gotta go get some breezers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home