Sunday, June 24, 2007

trip to town; shirley's bbq.

ROOAAARRRS. I'm super pissed off now. My mum's either pms-ing or suffering from menopause. I can't stand it when she throws her stinky temper on us when the irony is, she told us not to throw our temper at home. gaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. All thanks to her, I can't watch initial-D and I've got nothing else to do at home besides blogging.

zzz... nevermind.


Met up with April and Ethel after their dance. and blahblahblah, I went off to Shirley's birthday celebration. Barbequed and then mahjong-ed the whole night. Was losing a bit, then after ChangYong took over, lose like hell. Lucky he said he'll pay for everything. hehh. Reached home this morning at 8am then sleeeeeeep all the way.

muahahahahas. Trying to enjoy the last few hours of holidays ! Not intending to finish up the remaining homework already. Have to start revision soon.

TWO MORE MONTHS TO PRELIM !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home