Monday, May 14, 2007

Arcades.

Result's back. No comments. JORGE OWES ME A SWENSON TREAT. Going to School is such a waste of time for me. Every morning go to class, take attendance, then whole day slack throughout while the others are having MT intensive. what the hell laas. =.=

Today, went arcade-siao with April. I'm starting to love arcades again, feels good, i think. BUT, totally sucks big time when you have no cash. *ka-ching! * and yeahh, that dumb Jonathan bluffed Siyuan, said I actually plays Initial-D. He actually naively believes it laa. Few days later, saw him in Funland and he asked me to play Initial-D with him. I just gave him that silly grin and walked away. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

boooooohooooo. :/

My stupid headache is back and it's annoying me like hell. Think my liver's not functioning properly too. There's this sharp pain i'm feeling, somewhere near ahhhh, my gastric? Aiyaa, don know laa; let's just assume it's not the after-effect of too much alcohol. SEE ! self-deceiving again. HAIYAAAA, who cares laa. IM GOING CRAZZZZZEEEEHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home