Friday, May 18, 2007

Zhong Ji Yi Ban

Ho yeahh, great to have a clear mind, at least, I'm not drowning in the sea of sorrows anymore. Thought through many things, and I've made up my mind about what I want, ultimately. It doesn't matter whether people sees my goal or not, because I'm living my own life and not other's. This time round, my goal's fixed and nothing's going to stop me from reaching it.

Few more months to O'levels, not much time left. Even if the rest don't believe in me, I know I can pull it through. I'll prove you guys wrong. After these happenenings, it's going to be the start of something new, a turning point in my life. Just wait and see...

I've pulled myself up, a different, stronger me. move along, move along.

Though I'm down with fever of 39degrees, and something's wrong with my right eye, my spirit's still high. Ok, not high, but at least I'm no longer emo. So people, don't worry. I told you, I'll be fine and well. "All I need is time, a moment that is mine while I'm in between."

:D :D :D

ok, now I'm giggling while watching 终极一班. It's damn funny laa.
can still remember 大东 was so sweet. There's this girl who wrote 2 letters a week to him while she was in America, heh, cause she liked him laa. He didn't write back a single letter to her cause he didn't dare laa, even though he liked her too. BUT, he's damn sweet laa. He kept all the 547 letters nicely in a box and he actually memorised every single letter by heart. so sweet ! lovely.

okok, have to take dinner now. miss me aite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home