Tuesday, August 26, 2008

txs

HELLO PEEEEPOOWS !
THIS PART IS DEDICATED TO MENDOZA ETHEL NICOL (&i'm blogging this using her laptop) ! YUPPS. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DARLING.
celebration wasn't exactly a big big big one but yeah, you know it's the thought that counts.
4 years and going on, my totally awesome friend.
you know we love you & if anything happens, we're just a phonecall away. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

yupps. so today's Tuesday. am totally shagged cause I slept at 2am last night.
Danggggg. don't ask me why because you dn need to know. hahaha.
yupp. PE Hiphop dance for Aces day. roarrrrr.
you know how much I like to dance.
BUT MsSuey asked me to dance like on stage for Aces day.
Out of all people, why me man !?
enough of dance performances please.
First cheerleading, second LTC dance, third mass dance, fourth Aces day dance, fifth J1 bash dance. sheeeeshhhh. It's a weird thing why I'm in soccer and not dance.
BRGH.
Double maths was pretty okay because I understand differentiation. like wow, Becky knows her maths now. Econs lecture was so damn boring so I tried saving myself by writing baby a letter.
yaaa. using fullscap cheapskate paper but he didn't complain this time round. :P
GP was a horrendous bore too. essay writing. and I'm supposed to complete it by tonight.
darrrrrrn. Nevermind. So after GP, met up with baby. walked around to kill time. and he passed me this cute pink teddy bear hugging a ferrero roche chocolate nicely wrapped in pink wrapping paper and ribbon. Thanks baby, now I can conclude how random we are.

and I MISS TXS SUDDENLY. sisters, message me !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home