Sunday, April 20, 2008

colosseum over

Colosseum's over.
Another strike out on my notebook.
Thanks for all your support, esp s414 babes ! (:
I'll miss you cheerleaders. (:
all the "hey bitch!", "true true", "ready ok..." hahaha.

Soccer season !
But guess won't be playing until my leg stops hurting.
Soccer mates are getting more bonded. A good sign.
Girls, I know it's demoralising at times, but try to think positively alright?
We're just J1s, have a year to train.
I'm pretty sure we'll be able to make it into the first 11 as long as we keep on trying.
Keep trying, don't back out cause we're in this together, a team. (: (:
--mjc mjc goooooo!--

hahahaha. and s414, quit slacking ! Last for Chem test in the cohort eh ?!
So embarrassing ! Better start studying alrights.
Thanks Meishan, Dionna and gang for cheering me up in school these days.
Am always cheerful with you girls around. :D will write your postcards soon, I promise !
& when is our long planned PICNIC !?















.
.
.
.
.

I just browsed through my gallery and saw this photo.
Phoenixes, wherever you are, you're on my heart, always !
Sophia, if you ever see this in Australia, I MISS SEEING YOU !

this is getting so emotional okay? shutup.
I'm off to do something productive, like trigo maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home