Friday, April 04, 2008

PI 2ND DRAFT DONE.

Completed my PI 2nd draft ! I'm like sooo happy.
Just hope that Ms Chia don't ask me to change my PI again.

Don't know whether it's lucky that I fell sick today or not.
Good thing is I didn't have to rush my gp and gsc homework.
Bad thing is I missed soccer training and had to cancel cheerleading training too.
Lucky today's self training without coach.

okok. just here to list down the stuffs i'll have to try and clear by this weekends.

1. GSC essay
2. GSC mindmap
3. Economics essay 1b
4. Maths recurrence relations assignment
5. Maths mathematical induction tutorial
6. Chemistry gases e-learning
7. Chemistry TYS topic 1 pg 132-134
8. Chemistry Atomic Structure tutorial
9. Photocopy my medical certificate and pass to Ms Tan and Ms Lee.
10. Photocopy House com nomination form to Syaf and Ms Swee.
11. Study for Chem redox test on Monday
12. Study for Maths test on Thursday
13. Change cheerleading routines, settle costume with team.
14. Go for heats.

--serious nerd mode--

the compliment is, work hard now and I'll suffer less when it comes to summer test.
Moreover, I'm going to Taiwan before the summer test.
I don't want to waste the entire trip worrying about exams ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home