Tuesday, March 04, 2008

soccer girl

YAAAYY. I'm like recovering.
just having some splitting headaches now and then.
and especially drowsy after bus rides.
appetite's back but very very low in blood glucose conc.
so I've been eating a lot a lot and I really mean a lot of sweets these days.
and the after effect is ... SUGAR FIX.
damn hyperactive kid. :/
and people, Dionna and me are not ahlians.
hahaha. We are really seriously truthfully very nice people ! :x
and I promised Teckquan I'll clip up my fringe and pull up my socks tmr.
see ! Sooooo good girl.
lalalala. and damn it, didn't get into dance !
Aline and the rest too. nevermind.
I got into soccer ! just as fine !
wheeeeee. "ram it like ron" rmb?
wondering who's my teammates !
:D :D :D

--off to catch up with the innovians--
SOCCERGIRL .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home