Monday, February 25, 2008

o1

Wheeeeee people ! I'm bored.
like very very very bored cause baby's off to Malaysia.
nevermind. I'll blog on today's orientation !

Today's Day 1 of Azimuth {Orientation's name} ! *cheers*
yeapyeap. Standard 6.30am bus to school, breakfast@ canteen.
How's my sandwich, Marissa ?
lalalaaaaaaaa. Checked OG list, same as Dionna !
Assembled in Hall and met Melson and Hilma.
Icebreakers, some very common games.
Met the rest of my OG {Phobos 7}. yes I'm in redhouse AGAIN.
Next up...... Mass dance !
fast and furious... drift! drift! drift!
My couple dance partner, Hakim.
From a lot of 'sorry's to 'aiya whatever laa whoooooooo !'
Lunch. Meishan complained about the noodles. LOL.
I'm the only brave one who tried.
Think, I'd rather stick to the chicken rice. ooops. :x
okok. Station Games !
called Bingren as BAOBAO. lmao.
Dionna can't stop laughing and said I like to eat "baos".-.-
We managed to skip the wet zones but in the end we still got wet.
WHY? cause we threw water bombs at each other. :P
I swear Meishan's aiming is perfect.

Tomorrow's amazing race aka MMM.
Running all over Singapore so if you do spot me, WAVE !
lol. I can't wait for tomorrow cause it's another day of fun.
By noon, baby'll be back too. :D
AZIMUTH !

Phobos hot a not?
HOT AH !
Phobos hot a not?
HOT AH !
Phobos hot a not?
HOT SIA ! psssst.

going off with *calisto's signature move* !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home