Monday, March 17, 2008

moody



-



-

-

-

-

-

-

-


Step up 2 was "Awesome ! Oh wow ! You totally freaked me out."
Seriously. It made me wanna groove to the blasting soundtracks.
Dance Dance all the way.

& my china buddy is damn cute. She bravely fell asleep during the PW lecture when the lecturer is directly at her 12 oclock direction. :D

this last section is for my dears out there.
{Dionna: Hang in there girl. Bleed it out once and for all. Get me? I'll be in school with you everyday to gao xiao with you. :) }

{Litong: Super love chats huh? See, we don't meet often but as Lydia always say, "our hearts are linked". TXS loves. Inform me when's next Tzuchi's event? }

{Lydia: Don't get so stressed up my dear. O's will be over in no time soon. Brave through the storms and you'll finally get to see the rainbow. TXS loves. }

& to all who's out there feeling blue because it's monday today or because of any other reason, stop emoing and start smiling !
I give you 3 big smiles ! :D :D :D
too bad Singapore don't have free-hugs-day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home